Futudent HD camera
The small and lightweight Futudent loupe-mounted HD camera allows you to utilize both high quality video and still images in your daily communication with the patients and treatment team. Developed by dentists, the system is adaptable to various needs and uses.
Using the camera is so easy that anyone can do it. The camera captures exactly what you are seeing, meaning you only have to look at your target and press the pedal to record videos and take still images. You do not need to think about the filming, nor interrupt your work.
- Full aluminum body ensures durability.
- Weighs only 16 grams (0.56 ounces).
- Dimensions are only 18 x 22.5 x 25 mm (0.7 x 0.9 x 1.0 inches).
- The optics have been designed for dental purposes and have an area of perfect focus. The Futudent lenses offer an extended depth of field, allowing in-focus images of a 15 cm area (at a distance of 35-50 cm) with the standard 2x magnifying lens.
- The camera features one USB2 or USB3 port+ another USB port for the control pedal. The USB2 connection enables compatibility with most Windows-based computers, and allows the capture of crisp HD video at 25 frames per second.
- Screen resolution is 1024×768 or higher.
- The processor is Intel Core i5 equivalent or better.
- 2GB of RAM memory or more.
- Wireless use is possible with Panasonic Touchpad FZ-M1.
Mounts and other equipment
The camera attaches to your current loupes or glasses with a universal clip, or to selected loupes with a special clamp. Other possibilities are headband and gooseneck mounts.
Adaptable to most loupes on the market.
Guarantee and warranty policy
We are confident you will be satisfied with your camera and enjoy using it. However, if you are not, for any reason, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all cameras.
In rare cases you might have some problem with your camera. Don’t worry, we will provide you with a replacement within 2–5 working days (depending on local delivery services). When we have received your malfunctioning camera and a failure report, we can decide on replacement or warranty repair.