We are hiring, apply today to join our amazing team!
Dental Equipment Service Technician
Are you ready for a family values based company with fantastic culture, in a unique career that only a handful of people can experience?
- Full Time Monday-Friday 8-5
- Health, Dental, Life & 401K
- Salary based on experience
- Company van and tools
- Company paid cell phone
- Profit sharing
Looking for a self-starter field service technician to deliver exceptional customer service. The goal is to drive a satisfying experience for our customer, maximizing customer retention and increasing J&L and customer profitability.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities
- Diagnose technical & mechanical problems & determine solutions
- Manage onsite installation, repair, maintenance & test tasks
- Determine parts, supplies & tools needed to complete service requests
- Communicate with Dentists, staff & vendors and make appropriate to solve problems
- Maintain Outlook calendar schedule, e-mails & internal software communications
- Produce timely & detailed service reports
- Operate and maintain company vehicle in a safe manner
- Collaborate & cooperate with team members sharing information across the organization
- Build positive relationships with all
- High school diploma
- Clean NYS driver's license
- Ability to lift 50 - 100 pounds
- Excellent organization & problem-solving skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills to include entry level troubleshooting & software installation
- Familiar with hand & power tools
- Motivated team player
Complete the following form to begin a dialog and we will review and be in contact with you.