Midmark Elevance Operatory
Exceptional in every way
Expect more from your operatory equipment. Our exceptional design combines cutting-edge technology with clinician efficiency and premium patient comfort, so you can make excellence happen every day.
Midmark Elevance Dental Chair
Where sophisticated styling, optimal patient access and exceptional patient comfort come together in a dental chair
Midmark Elevance Instrument Delivery System
Improve clinical efficiency by combining clinician-inspired design and cutting-edge technology with time-tested quality.
Midmark Dental LED Operatory Light
Properly identify shades, see details, and evaluate tissues with true, reduced-shadow white light that uses just 22 watts of power.
Elevance Dental Chair
- NEW Cantilever Forward design
- Unsurpassed range of travel for greater flexibility
- Advanced hydraulic system offers soft start/stop, supports patients up to 450 lbs.
- Integrated armrests for full support and ease of entry/exit
- Cast-aluminum backrests for greater support and patient confidence
- Backrest is thin and narrow for optimal access
- Double articulating headrest
- Electronic chair rotation release pedals
- Chair swivels 76° , (LR and console chairs 30°)
- Programmable foot switch chair control (included with chair only, optional with LR and console chairs
Midmark Elevance Delivery System
- Available in traditional or continental unit
- Full-color, centrally located, Integration Control Module
- Customized controls for up to three users
- Five pre-programmed presets per device, per user
- Kink Valve® with 10-year warranty
- Upgradable software via USB port
- Multi-lingual support: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
- Fully integrated devices can include scaler, up to two electric motors, camera, and a curing light.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
The Midmark Operatory Light
- Quality white light
- Unsurpassed shadow reduction
- Automatic motion-controlled on/off function
- Three intensity settings
- Independent composite-safe setting
- Upfront touchpad controls
- Three axes of rotation for precise positioning
- Feathered edge to reduce eye strain